The Nellie kit includes 7 tools Nellie uses too perfect his perfect polished toenails.Each tool has a specific purpose, all with producing the absolute finest result;
- Nail clipper #4712
- Tapered cuticle nipper #r157
- Ingrown nail nipper #p183
- Cuticle pusher #i02
- Ingrown nail file#p02
- Double sided excavator #p03
- Double sided cleaner #p10
- Like many, Nellie doesn’t like to use the large nail nippers if he doesn’t have to. Therefore, on the majority of his clients he is able to use the #4712 Nail clipper on their toenails. According to Nellie, the cut is not only clean the sharpness of the clipper means you don’t have to press hard to make the cut. What he particular likes is not having to constantly replace is nail clippers that would constantly rust. The GERmanikure clippers, like all their tools are stainless steel, guaranteed for life and can be placed in an Autoclave.
- Nellie has learned the dangers of cutting the proximal nail fold. Just don’t! Therefore, the benefit of the Tapered cuticle nipper is the ability for him to target the tiniest of PNF (waving) at him left on the nail plate. The fact they are tapered and it’s sharp edges gives him precise accuracy, making sure he doesn’t clip any live tissue.
- When using an ingrown nail nipper, Nellie states the importance of knowing what you are doing. Education is very important when it comes to ingrown nails. You need to know when to proceed and when to refer to a Medical Professional. The GERmanikure ingrown nail nipper will allow you to gently and precisely clip any excessive skin or nail which is “stuck” in the nail fold, causing your client discomfort.
- So many of our clients have trouble with the edges of their nail growing into the corner edge of the nail fold. It’s hard to get a perfectly shaped and perfectly cut nail without slightly manicuring the edges of the nail. The Ingrown nail file allows you to get precisely in that spot and gently file down the corner of the nail growing into the nail fold.
- The Double sided excavator, also known as a double spoon, is shaped perfectly for cleaning around the nail fold and under the nail plate. The dynamics of this tool allows for gentle “spooning” of anything (skin-sock fuzz) caught in the nail folds. It is a great tool to use with your favorite cuticle softening product which softens the hard skin and allows you to work without causing any discomfort. The tool gently slides along the nail fold and will catch any spicular left behind.
- The double sided cleaner is a new tool in my repertoire of tools. This tool is used to clean over the nail plate to remove any keratin which may be left on the nail. Making sure the nail plate is clean and smooth, is the secret to Nellie’s polished to perfection toenails.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]We all have our favorite tools which we find, works best for you. I respect that. However, I can tell you from my own personal experience, when I watch Nellie work, there is a synchrony to his Techniques. His tools dance for him and help him produce the finest symphony possible.
Sound corny? Maybe! However, ask any Chef, Dr. Or Carpenter. Without the right tools…you will never hear Perfection, Amazing, Beautiful or Artistic.
HAVE YOU BROUGHT YOUR SEXY ON?
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2087″ title=”CJ Murray, President”][/vc_column][/vc_row]