- There's been a publicized fight between 2 very well know figures in our industry....airing it for all the world to see. Just because someone makes a statement (good or bad) doesn't mean it has to be responded too. And, personal issues and/or concerns should be handled personally.
- There's been nasty comments about Mfg's products. Not good! Not liking a brand is a personal preference. What i've witnessed almost crosses the line into slander.
- Political! I don't even want to go here. But....like it or not, the choice has been made. We don't have to constantly be reminded #notmypresident. Follow the # rule....DO NOT TALK POLITICS OR RELIGION....EVER!
- Language. The kind of language i've seen posted on FB recently is just downright embarrassing.
- I've seen tears (through writings) on winners of contest due to haters? Really? What the heck? This is OUR community...we build each other up, not tear each other down.
- Rudenss....OMG, so much of it. Can we stop pushing the send button until we read and re-read....take that pause and "listen" to what we are writing?
One negative comment, derogatory statement, ugly impression can kill the dream of someone instantly.......EVEN YOURS!
People read tone into anything that is put into writing. I'm asking, as a concerned member of our Beauty Community.....can we all just "put the pencil down" for a few minutes? Think about what you are writing, think about the replications, think about what you may be doing to someone else and even better....what you may be doing to yourself!