- Always....Holidays hand creams and foot creams. Clients do like fragrance, just ask Bath & Body Works. Their Holiday fragrances sell more than all fragrances, all year long. They also work great for client gifts!
- A gift to say you care. Retail Foot Care items always seem to hit an all time high during the Holiday months. They work great as stocking stuffers and combined with other products for a full package. Making gift baskets out of your stock items always seems to go over really well.
- Diamond Dust! Yes, this little bottle of Diamond Dust which sells for $49.00 to the client just happens to be the greatest item for making your clients feel special. Dust it in their hair when doing their Holiday service and they will love to take it home for glittering all over body.
- Red Wine Leaf Foot Care. This foot care is a seasonal Foot Care product offered by LCN. It's great for it's Fall/Winter ambience of appearance and flavor. It works amazing for that tired, heavy leg feeling from shopping till you drop.
- LCN permanent eye and lip liner! Okay, if you haven't tried this yet, your missing something really special. It goes on very nicely and last you thought the day. Many colors to choose from.
- WOW mascara by LCN! When I say WOW, i'm not kidding. This mascara gives you fullness and long wear. It gives you the appearance of wearing extended eyelashes without worrying whether they will fall off or not. Beautiful application and long lasting.
- Anti Aging products for legs and hands. Another great product for saying you care. Clients like different things when it comes to gift giving, and they especially like to try different things on themselves during the Holiday season.
My point is...be prepared to make some money. Do't wait until a month before the Holiday to decide to bring on the Holiday feel. Start early, you'll be surprised at what happens to your revenue when you do!