These past 12 months have been a very eventful year for Centre for Beauty. We expanded our product lines, we moved into a new facility with more space, we entered the Trade Show circuit branding the name Centre for Beauty and we offered more classes than ever before. It's been GREAT!
As great as it is, when it comes to this time of year, I know the importance of seeding the garden so we have flourishment for the next year.
Seeding the garden is something that I feel, should happen in every Business every year. It doesn't have to be the end of the year, it has to be at a time of year where you can sit and plan your Business plan for the coming year.
What does that involve?
For Centre for Beauty it involves gathering all the feedback we receive from clients throughout the year and act upon them if we can. Deciding what new products we may want to introduce. Deciding what Mfg's promotions (if any) we want to take advantage of. Deciding what trade shows we want to attend as a Business, deciding what and where our Marketing budget is going to be and deciding what we are going to do to grow the Business.
We plant the seeds in our Marketing. We plant the seeds in our Social Media.
We plant the seeds in our commitments.
But....as a Salon....what should you do?
- Think about what NEW item(s) you can bring in to gain excitement from your clients. If you have the same thing "ALL THE TIME", that meets the definition of insanity. "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
- Think about increasing $$$$ from your existing clientele. It's a known fact. The best and fastest way to increase your Sales $$$ is through your already existing database.
- Think about reaching out to clients you haven't heard from in a while. Do you have a program in place for this? If not, you should.
- Think about the Holidays. YES....ALL the Holiday's. Building excitement for what's to come is the best way to seed.
- What about seeding your staff? Think about what you can do to help keep them motivated and excited.
- Education!!!!!! Being able to process this whole seeding commitment truly begins with Education. Everything we learn, every time we grow, we are seeding ourselves.
Happy Seeding everyone. Whether it's this time of year, Spring time or Summer.
I wish you all the Blooms of a successful harvest