- Think about what NEW item(s) you can bring in to gain excitement from your clients. If you have the same thing “ALL THE TIME”, that meets the definition of insanity. “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”
- Think about increasing $$$$ from your existing clientele. It’s a known fact. The best and fastest way to increase your Sales $$$ is through your already existing database.
- Think about reaching out to clients you haven’t heard from in a while. Do you have a program in place for this? If not, you should.
- Think about the Holidays. YES….ALL the Holiday’s. Building excitement for what’s to come is the best way to seed.
- What about seeding your staff? Think about what you can do to help keep them motivated and excited.
- Education!!!!!! Being able to process this whole seeding commitment truly begins with Education. Everything we learn, every time we grow, we are seeding ourselves.
Making a seeding commitment is a mind set. If you want your Business to grow you have to be constantly thinking about how to make that happen. We can’t just fly by the seat of our pants and expect to see progress. Everything has to be a plan, a thought out process and a HUGE effort on your part.
Happy Seeding everyone. Whether it’s this time of year, Spring time or Summer.
I wish you all the Blooms of a successful harvest