It was always a struggle to keep with what you believe but add an element of change. For instance, in regards to Foot Care when I was introduced to the Footlogix products, I learned the importance of the "results oriented" Pedicure. I learned it wasn't all about the Fluff -n-Buff and I learned the importance of the Consultation. Making sure you know who your Client is, what medical challenges they may be experiencing and the harm we can do if we aren't Educating ourselves and our clients. I learned the importance of the 3 "R's".
Recognize, Recommend, Refer
My biggest challenge with Footlogix, albeit a great product was, it's so clinical. I had a hard time adding any "ambience" to my Pedicures without compromising the integrity of what the brands tag line is. "Where Medi meets Pedi". And, I soon found out once I became a Distributor of the brand.....many of my clients did as well. Therefore, it stands as a separate offering on a Salon menu which, is mostly the path NOT chosen.
Why? Because our Salon clients although they like consistency, they also like to be excited.
Then comes LCN
LCN or "Wilde Cosmetics" is the Diamond in the rough of our Foot Care business. In fact, our entire Beauty business. Being introduced to this amazing brand has done more for my career as a Nail Technician then anything else. They are constantly evolving and bringing European quality to our American market. Which is how I have learned, it is possible to have results with luxury and give our Clients a combination of instant satisfaction, long term benefits AND yes....even a bit of fluff-n-buff.
I am super pleased to be offering the Citrus Foot Care line by LCN. My choice to do so is in helping my Clients to constantly evolve. We can't stay stagnant.
The Citrus Foot Care is a perfect example. Again....it's not NEW. It's part of the Wilde Cosmetic's brand which has been used in our European neighbors for years. It's been here in the USA but it's been stagnant. Until now!
It's time to get CREATIVE.
First: Let me tell you a little about the Citrus foot line;
- Contains LemonGrass - A natural astringent with serious antiseptic properties. It also is an effective deodorizer and adds a disinfecting element to the bath.
- Contains Lemon Oil - High in Vitamin C and has stimulating, refreshing and purifying properties.
- Fruit Acids - A natural acid which rejuvenates the skin while shedding the damaged surface.
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract - Beneficial for vein health
- Natural Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Peppermint Oil and Avocado Oil.
HOW CREATIVE CAN YOU BE?
- All LCN foot care lines are compatible with each other - Add some citrus with your Urea for a "pick me up Pedicure"
- Introduce a Seasonal Series and offer the Lemon Fragrance Foot Care Pedicure as an alternative....combined with the LCN Soak Spray, you'll find your Clients will love the same amazing results
- Make it a LemoDrop Day offering Citrus Foot Care as a "kick Off" (no pun intended) to Spring
- Decorate in yellow, wear yellow day and offer orange slices for a snack and lemon slices in their water
So many different ways to keep your clients happy and excited to try new things. So many ways to build excitement amongst your staff.
- Play a game including lemons
- Hide lemons like easter eggs and write a note on it
- Offer a spiff to your staff for every Seasonal Pedicure they book
- And....don't forget the Sour Lemon for one that falls behind
The NEW "to America" Citrus Foot Care line will be available at Centre for Beauty by the first week of April. It will be on our website and on our price list as well.
Just like you....Centre for Beauty has to be creative and constantly evolving to keep YOU excited and help Educate YOU so you can keep your clients excited and Educate them.
Stay tuned for introductory specials coming your way.
President, Centre for Beauty