I don’t know about you, over the years and years of hearing about CBD products and learning of their benefits, I couldn’t help thinking that a CBD for Pedicures would be just freaking awesome.
In being true to who I am, I began my research as to the benefits, the guts of what CBD is and wondered how CBD can be incorporated into our own service venue.
AND, at the same time be educated enough to be able to explain to our clients “NO, we are not trying to send your feet on a high”….or are we?
Broad spectrum CBD cream
Both these articles are intended to inform you about CBD, what it is and why it is beneficial. Research and facts are important when learning about products. Especially products we may use either on ourselves, or introduce to our clients.
Now, I would like to share with you my vision of CBD incorporated into our pedicures and the benefits your clients will reap and the $$$ you can reap by offering this basic, yet powerful CBD pedicure.
Broad spectrum CBD Sports Cream
The challenge I had when choosing products I wanted to place my name on, is not only finding the right products, but finding products which are cost effective, easy to use, make a statement and be so physically effective your clients will surely be hooked.
Let’s start with the first step in our Pedicure service AFTER our client consultation.
Soaking the feet in a foot bath is the ultimate in pampering and relaxation. Yes, we have dry pedicures or waterless pedicures and those are great also. However, if pampering and relaxation is what your client is looking for, the foot “soaking” procedure is the BOMB.
Speaking of bombs…..the first product I would like to introduce to you is our Centre For Beauty CBD foot bath bomb.
It fizzes when placed in your bath water and as our Beta testers reported to us
IT’S A CROWD PLEASER AND DEFINITELY DELIVERS A WOW EXPERIENCE
Infused with organic aromatic lavender oil, each bath bomb contains 25 mg of premium CBD
The next step in any pedicure would typically be manicuring of the toenails followed by exfoliation and/or callus reduction.
In our CBD pedicure, we are recommending exfoliation and callus reduction as an opt in or opt out depending on how you want to promote your CBD pedicure.
- If you choose to exfoliate, Centre For Beauty is endorsing our Footlogix seaweed scrub because it is an “organic” product. Made of luminary seaweed which is highly known for it’s healing effects. However, down the road, we will have a CBD infused massaging scrub.
- If you choose to do callus debridement, Centre For Beauty recommends the LCN soak spray not only because of it’s urea base, also because of it’s extra added ingredients which calm, soothe and add additional hydration.
- If offering callus softening prior to your relaxing CBD pedicure, try our Podosfe callus solution products.
It is my opinion, one of the best benefits of a CBD pedicure(or any pedicure) is the massage.
When you think about this type of pedicure, the primary point is to heal the aches, sooth the pain and offer long lasting relaxing benefits.
The lotions we chose for our CBD pedicure is 250 mg CBD cream and 400 mg CBD sports creams.
Our 250 mg cream is great for all over body. If you don’t like the menthol scent and/or feeling, this cream is for you.
If you want to “pack a punch” with your final step, our 400 mg menthol sports cream is perfect.
Recommending CBD at home care will further enhance the benefits of your CBD pedicure
Do I expect the CBD pedicure to be a main event? I believe it definitely has it’s purpose.
- Diabetics who have constant pain from swollen legs and poor blood circulation
- Sports enthusiast who hurt all over all the time
- Baby boomers. Speaking from experience, the older I get the more my physical self experiences pain from everything.
- Over-stressed who need to be relaxed but just doesn’t know how to relax
- Apply on hands, elbows, back or anywhere on your body where you feel aches and pains.
I personally experience soreness and tightness in my feet on a daily basis. More than likely caused from marching in Drum Corp in my younger years followed by ridiculously high heel shoes and whatever shoe I wore to look cool and pretty in lieu of choosing comfort.
For 2 weeks now, I apply our menthol cream on my feet before I put my shoes on. I just can’t explain the difference. Truly an amazing product. In addition, the amount needed is literally a drop.
WHAT ABOUT RETAIL
What makes me so excited about the products I chose is the ability to offer a service and/or offer retail. You can do both or one or the other.
The products were strategically picked to have benefits either way. They are competitive with what’s on the market considering their quality and their benefits.
So, if you don’t want to add a CBD pedicure to your venue…..you can make $$$ with a new revenue stream of income in promoting retail.
A FEW MORE SIDE POINTERS
- CBD Is here being used in all forms to alleviate pain. You can either ride the wave or not.
- All pedicures are pretty basic. Cleanse, exfoliate, debri, massage + toenail manicuring. What we offer in our pedicures is what makes it our own. Look for results and products which target what your intent is. Ei: Dead skin removal, relaxation etc.
- Although we believe in systems, I am excited to share our CBD products can be incorporated into any pedicure system.
- We aren’t stopping. Still on the horizon is our own CBD scrub and our own CBD mask.
ALL CBD PRODUCTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.CJSCENTREFORBEAUTY.COM